Here is the best selected item of other customers buying items related to indoor carnivorous plants. For further choices, look at our full list of Indoor Carnivorous Plants or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Offers and Discounts
- 2 Buy Indoor Carnivorous Plants Online
- 2.1 9GreenBox - Venus Flytrap - Fly Trap - (Dionaea Muscipula) Carnivorous Plant - 2 Pack
- 2.2 Large Sized B52 Giant Venus Flytrap - Fly Trap - (Dionaea Muscipula) Carnivorous Plant 3 inch Pot
- 2.3 Asian Pitcher Plant - Nepenthes - Carnivorous - Exotic - 6" Hanging Basket
- 2.4 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil – Small Batch Hand-Mixed Potting Soil for Indoor Plants – pH Balanced for Carnivorous Plants Including Venus Fly Trap, Pitcher Plant and Sundews (1 Quart)
- 2.5 3 Small Venus Flytraps - Fly Trap - (Dionaea Muscipula) Carnivorous Plant 3 Inch Pot
- 2.6 Venus Fly Trap, Pitcher, Butterworts, Bladderworts Drosera Carnivorous Plants Potting Soil Mix (3 Cups / 1 Quart) from Baby Violets
- 2.7 6" Self Watering + Aerating Ventilation + Rapid Drain + Deep Reservoir Round Planter Pot Minimizes Mold, Root Rot & Soil Fungus in Herbs, Succulents, for Indoor & Outdoor & Windowsill Gardens (Plum)
- 2.8 Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix, 1 Quart Re-Pot 1-2 Small Plants Size Bag, All Natural Ingredients, Great Soil for Venus Fly Traps, Sundews, and Pitcher Plants (1qt)
- 2.9 Grow Light Plant Lights for Indoor Plants with Wireless Remote Control, Grow Lights for Seed Starting Auto ON & Off Full Spectrum LED Plant Lights with 2/8/12H Timer
- 2.10 Venus Flytrap 'Dente' Carnivorous Plant, Dionaea muscipula, Live Arrival, Adult Plant, 3" Pot - Predatory Plants
Offers and Discounts
Buy Indoor Carnivorous Plants Online
9GreenBox - Venus Flytrap - Fly Trap - (Dionaea Muscipula) Carnivorous Plant - 2 Pack
- Homegrown by 9GreenBox
- Live healthy adult sized Venus Flytrap Plant
- Distilled or Rain Water Only and we use New Zealand Sphagnum moss for best result.
- Nature provides this remarkable plant with "traps" to lure and capture it's food
- The plant you will receive is growing in 2 x 2" Pot
Asian Pitcher Plant - Nepenthes - Carnivorous - Exotic - 6" Hanging Basket
- Easy to grow Carnivorous Plant
- Makes a great gift
- Prefers morning sun or very bright, indirect light
- A rare, exotic house plant
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" hanging basket with several pitchers
Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil – Small Batch Hand-Mixed Potting Soil for Indoor Plants – pH Balanced for Carnivorous Plants Including Venus Fly Trap, Pitcher Plant and Sundews (1 Quart)
- CREATE A PLANT PARADISE for carnivorous plants, cacti and other succulents in this premium organic potting soil for indoor terrarium gardening. Peat moss, perlite and vermiculite meticulously balance drainage with moisture retention.
- LIGHT AND FLUFFY to promote air circulation and nutrient uptake, our cactus soil is hand-mixed in small batches to combat root rot. Perlite and other organic materials enhance aeration and water movement through the soil.
- 100% CHEMICAL-FREE and all organic, Jessi Mae Indoor Plant Potting Mix provides the best environment for root growth and development. This leads to better plant nutrition for hardy, healthy carnivorous plants and succulents.
- VERSATILE pH BALANCED carnivorous plant soil is ideal for your Venus Flytrap, Pitcher Plant or Sundew Plant. As carnivore plant soil, it promotes strong roots, sufficient water and adequate drainage.
- MADE IN THE USA with attention to raw materials selection, batching and mixing, Jessi Mae Organic Potting Soil takes immense pride in its quality, right down to our food-grade polybag that adheres to FDA and USDA specifications.
3 Small Venus Flytraps - Fly Trap - (Dionaea Muscipula) Carnivorous Plant 3 Inch Pot
- 3 Live healthy actively growing (not dormant) small sized Venus Flytrap Plants
- Comes with a 3 inch net pot
- Comes with a detailed full page caresheet, full page FAQ sheet, and a full page potting diagram written by Joel the owner of Joel's Carnivorous Plants
- Shipped bareroot
- Comes with loose sphagnum moss appropriate for Carnivorous Plant soil
Venus Fly Trap, Pitcher, Butterworts, Bladderworts Drosera Carnivorous Plants Potting Soil Mix (3 Cups / 1 Quart) from Baby Violets
- 3 Cups / 1 quart of Carnivorous Potting Soil Mix. Soil is packed in a resealable clear poly zip bag. Soil can be stored in the bag as long as its kept dry. One bag of soil can fill, 10 (2" pots) or 5 (3" pots) or 2 (4" pots). Please note, this is an estimate and the amount may vary slightly, based upon plant stem size and root size. The soil amount will fill an unsealed sandwich sized ziploc bag all the way to the top heaped or a sealed 1 quart size ziploc bag to the top.
- This can be used for Venus Fly Trap, Pitcher, Butterworts, Bladderworts, Drosera Plants etc...
- Custom blend soil from Baby Violets prepared in Maryland, USA. Soil contains 50% peat moss & 50% perlite. There are no extra additives to this potting mix and no fertilizers. The perlite (super coarse), provides extra drainage and is chemically inert and sterile. This is a lightweight, airy soil mix. Not dense, compressed or compacted.
- To use this mix, make sure to wet the soil completely, mix 1 cup soil with 2 cups water, add water slowly, 1/2 cup at a time, blend with fingers, mix till soil is no longer dry and is moist. Can leave soil + water mix overnight to make sure all the water is abosrbed and the soil is moistened properly.* Do not re-pot the plant with dry soil, first moisten the soil mix in a separate container/tray and then use moist soil to re-pot the plant.
6" Self Watering + Aerating Ventilation + Rapid Drain + Deep Reservoir Round Planter Pot Minimizes Mold, Root Rot & Soil Fungus in Herbs, Succulents, for Indoor & Outdoor & Windowsill Gardens (Plum)
- SELF-WATERING, 2-WEEKS+ DEEP RESERVOIR: No more troublesome wicks that clog and stop working. Our patented design incorporates an integrated self-watering feature into the body of the planter. Hollow legs reach down into the reservoir to allow the soil itself to draw moisture naturally while lifting your plant above the water, keeping its delicate root system from being constantly flooded, minimizing upkeep while eliminating common problems associated with other planters and with over-watering.
- SELF-AERATING, MINIMIZE ROT & MOLD & FUNGUS: Open slats integrated into the body of the planter are designed to maintain oxygen circulation through the soil and around the bare root, minimizing the risk of rotting, mold, and smelly fungal growth that plague other self-watering planters. Keep your plants healthy, and keep your home healthy as well.
- EASY TO REFILL, NO MORE OVERFLOW: Each planter comes with an easy to use clip-on watering attachment (found inside the lower reservoir saucer) to make it easy for you to water your plants. Fill up the deep reservoir directly instead of pouring water through the planter and risking an overflow. Leave it on for ease of use, or clip it on when necessary to maintain a sleek modern look.
- MINDS YOUR FLOOR AND CARPET: The integrated deep reservoir dish is designed with studs on the bottom to lift the entire planter away from your floor and to prevent circular water stains typical of other flat-bottomed planters.
- SMOOTH GLOSS FINISH: Safe 100% UV stabilized plastic & UV resistant pigment. Intended for indoor AND outdoor use, the planters are 100% BPA-free, made from UV stabilized polypropylene (PP) plastic while the pigments are UV resistant and part of the plastic material, not painted on. Polypropylene planters are safe and do not leach chemicals into the soil or water, will not become brittle under the sun, will not fade, or become patchy, or peel.
Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix, 1 Quart Re-Pot 1-2 Small Plants Size Bag, All Natural Ingredients, Great Soil for Venus Fly Traps, Sundews, and Pitcher Plants (1qt)
- Our award winning carnivorous plant soil sold here in a small 1qt bag for re-potting a few plants, Our carnivorous plant soil mix is a hand blended 50:50 mix of peat and perlite, all 100% all natural with no additives.
- Sphagnum Peat Moss and Perlite are ideal mediums for planting most types of carnivorous plants.
- Use our soil to plant Venus fly traps, Sundews or Pitcher Plants. A perfect soil for repotting your store bought plants as they grow.
- This blend allows for quick draining soil as well as a light and airy mix that allows air to get to the roots.
- Award winning blend, customer favorite
Grow Light Plant Lights for Indoor Plants with Wireless Remote Control, Grow Lights for Seed Starting Auto ON & Off Full Spectrum LED Plant Lights with 2/8/12H Timer
- 80 Full Spectrum LEDs: This LED Grow light has grow lights made up of 80 efficient growing LEDs. This professional grow lamp stimulates plant growth by multi-directional illumination.
- Circular-Memory Timer: The light will turn on and turn off automatically at the same time every day for 2/8/12 hours (3 timing options). It will help you to turn on it when you're busy or outdoors. Set up once and it will turn on and off automatically every day!
- 9 Dimmable Modes & 3 Switch Modes: 3 Switch modes and 9 dimmable modes meet photosynthesis needs of plant germination, bloom, and fruit-bearing at different stages and seasons. Also, you can use the remote control to turn on / off the adjustment function on any controller. It can be remotely controlled through the wall and is effective within 30m.
- Larger Illumination Area: 120° beam angle 4 head lamps, equipped with flexible gooseneck and rotatable bulbs. Our metal gooseneck is strong enough to hold the lamp up well. Bulbs can achieve 360° lighting.
- Widely Uses and Visible Quality: Our growing lamp is suitable for indoor potted plants or an indoor garden. The lamp’s LED grow lights have a USB connector and tested for a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours.
Venus Flytrap 'Dente' Carnivorous Plant, Dionaea muscipula, Live Arrival, Adult Plant, 3" Pot - Predatory Plants
- UNIQUE POTTED PLANTS: Perhaps the most widely recognized carnivorous plant, the Venus flytrap makes a fun, exotic addition to your plant collection. Native to the swampy areas of North and South Carolina in the United States, these plants are great to keep in the house for bright indoor terrariums, outside in bog garden set-ups, and in traditional pots and planters.
- TEMPERATE PERENNIALS: Venus flytraps are temperate perennial plants. This means that the plants require a period of hibernation or winter dormancy. During this time, the plants may appear to be completely dead as their growth slows or ceases. Additional information may be found on the planting and care sheet that comes with your order.
- LIVE ADULT PLANTS: Unlike other plants that you must raise from seeds, these plants have already reached maturity and are preserved during the shipping process. Enjoy your plant as it continues to grow. Each plant comes with a live arrival guarantee: if your plant arrives dead or damaged, please contact us immediately and we will replace or refund your order.
- NO SOIL REQUIRED: These plants are unique and do not require regular soil to thrive. Each plant is shipped in a moss plug and arrives with enough New Zealand sphagnum moss bedding to pack the pot. Since it comes with this specialized carnivorous plant soil mix, there’s no need to purchase potting soil. Any gardener will love adding this plant to an indoor terrarium or outdoor pot.
- GREAT CHRISTMAS OR BIRTHDAY GIFTS: These plants make cool gifts for men, women, boys, and girls, regardless of the occasion. Whether you’re giving it to a true plant enthusiast or simply to contribute to the boho decor in the home of a friend or family member, these intriguing plants are sure to catch anyone’s eye.
- Big Carnivorous Plants
- Carnivorous Plants Books
- Carnivorous House Plants
- Love And Other Carnivorous Plants
- Large Carnivorous Plants
Last update 2020-04-15. Price and product availability may change.