This is actually the top rated choice of other customers buying products related to seeds of carnivorous plants. To get more possibilities, take a look at our catalog of Seeds Of Carnivorous Plants or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Offers and Discounts
- 2 Buy Seeds Of Carnivorous Plants Online
- 2.1 Carnivorous Cobra Lily Darlingtonia Californica Flower Jocad (10 Seeds)
- 2.2 Sundew Drosera Carnivorous Flower Jocad (10 Seeds)
- 2.3 Cephalotus Folliculari Carnivorous VERY RARE Australian Pitcher Plant 3 Seeds
- 2.4 10 Hardy Sundew Seeds - carnivorous Plant,Drosera rotundifolia
- 2.5 Outsidepride Venus Flytrap Plant Seed - 10 Seeds
- 2.6 Portal Cool Rare Carnivorous - Sarracenia Purpurea (Purple Pitcher) V. Rare- 25 Viable Seeds
- 2.7 RETS Seeds (10) Sarracenia, Carnivorous, Mix Natural Breeding + Guide
- 2.8 Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix, One Gallon XL Bag, All Natural Ingredients, Great Soil for Venus Fly Traps, Sundews, and Pitcher Plants (4qt)
- 2.9 Organic Earth - Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix [1 qt] – Organic Soil Carnivorous Plant Food - Peat Moss and Perlite for Plants – Terrarium Soil, Pitcher Plant Soil, Venus Fly Trap Soil, Sphagnum Moss
- 2.10 Venus Flytrap Seeds, (25 seeds) Carnivorous beauty an excellent indoor plant
Offers and Discounts
Buy Seeds Of Carnivorous Plants Online
Carnivorous Cobra Lily Darlingtonia Californica Flower Jocad (10 Seeds)
- Carnivorous Cobra Lily Darlingtonia Californica Flower Jocad (10 Seeds)
- NAME: Cobra Lily | OTHER COMMON NAMES: California Pitcher Plant / Cobra Plant | SCIENTIFIC NAME: Darlingtonia Californica | COLOR: Greenish Yellow & Magenta Flowers
- PLANT SEEDS: Cold stratify / Best started indoors in pots | BLOOM TIME: Late Spring - Early Summer | HARDINESS ZONE: 7 - 10 | PLANT HEIGHT: 18 - 24" | PLANT SPACING: 15 - 18"
- LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun - Light Shade | SOIL & WATER PREFERENCES: High | QUANTITY: 10 Seeds
Sundew Drosera Carnivorous Flower Jocad (10 Seeds)
- Sundew Drosera Carnivorous Flower Jocad (10 Seeds)
- NAME: Sundew | SCIENTIFIC NAME: Drosera | COLOR: Assorted Colors | PLANT SEEDS: Outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost | BLOOM TIME: All Summer | HARDINESS ZONE: 8 - 11 (or indoors in pots) | PLANT HEIGHT: 4 - 6" | PLANT SPACING: 6 - 9" | LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun | SOIL & WATER PREFERENCES: Average - Moist | QUANTITY: 10 Seeds
10 Hardy Sundew Seeds - carnivorous Plant,Drosera rotundifolia
- Country/Region Of Manufacture:United States, Mpn:Blutopia Bacopa Seeds, Plant Habit:Flowering
- Brand:White Bacopa, Country Of Manufacture:United States
- Model:Hanging Basket, Bacopa:Perennial
Outsidepride Venus Flytrap Plant Seed - 10 Seeds
- Venus fly trap is grown as an indoor house plant, but may also be grown as a perennial outdoors in USDA Zones 8 - 10.
- This low growing plant only reaches 8 - 10 inches in height. Use distilled water when planting seeds and not tap water until plant is fully established.
- This truly unique plant grown from flower seeds is a carnivorous plant. Yes, you read that correctly.
- It catches its prey, mainly insects and arachnids, with a trapping structure formed by the terminal portion of each of the plant's leaves and is triggered by tiny hairs on their inner surfaces.
- Speed of the venus flytrap closing can vary depending on the amount of humidity, light, size of prey, and general growing conditions. Sow 1 to 2 seeds per plant.
Portal Cool Rare Carnivorous - Sarracenia Purpurea (Purple Pitcher) V. Rare- 25 Viable Seeds
- Rare carnivorous - sarracenia purpurea (purple pitcher) v. Rare- 25 viable seeds
- Price includes customes duties
- Seeds is the set package
- Shipping providing internationally
RETS Seeds (10) Sarracenia, Carnivorous, Mix Natural Breeding + Guide
- Seeds (10) Sarracenia, Carnivorous , Mix Natural Breeding + Guide
- Package contains 1 set of seeds
- All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- We are selling seeds only not plants.
- High Germination Rate Seeds
Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix, One Gallon XL Bag, All Natural Ingredients, Great Soil for Venus Fly Traps, Sundews, and Pitcher Plants (4qt)
- Our carnivorous plant soil mix is a hand blended 50:50 mix of peat and perlite, all 100% all natural with no additives.
- Sphagnum Peat Moss and Perlite are ideal mediums for planting most types of carnivorous plants.
- Use our soil to plant Venus fly traps, Sundews or Pitcher Plants. A perfect soil for repotting your store bought plants as they grow.
- This blend allows for quick draining soil as well as a light and airy mix that allows air to get to the roots.
- Award winning blend, customer favorite
Organic Earth - Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix [1 qt] – Organic Soil Carnivorous Plant Food - Peat Moss and Perlite for Plants – Terrarium Soil, Pitcher Plant Soil, Venus Fly Trap Soil, Sphagnum Moss
- Unlike Other Peat Soil Mixes That Don’t Provide Proper Drainage For Carnivorous Plants Live – Either Draining Much Too Quickly Or Allowing Your Plant’s Roots To Sit And Rot In Wet Soil – Organic Earth’s Carnivorous Plant Soil Is Formulated Differently. While Our Organic Canadian Sphagnum Moss Maintains Proper Soil Moisture Levels, Organic Perlite Encourages Airflow Around Roots – Providing An Ideal Growing Environment Of Adequate Moisture And Good Drainage.
- Many Carnivorous Plant Terrarium Soil Brands Don’t Have The Right Ratio Of Ingredients, Forcing You To Mix In Extra Peat And Perlite Yourself – And That Means Extra Work And Expenses For You. Organic Earth’s Soil Mixture Cuts Out That Extra Step With The Correct Balance Of Ingredients – Our 1:1 Formula Of Premium-grade, 100% Organic Perlite And Canadian Sphagnum Moss For Plants, Is Tested And Proven To Help Keep Your Plant Both Hydrated And Well-aerated.
- Ideal Pitcher Plant, Sundew Plant And Venus Fly Trap Food! Our 100% Natural, Horticultural-grade Sphagnum Peat Moss For Plants Mix Comes With Step-by-step Directions For Planting And Repotting Your Plant Using Our Organic Peat Moss Potting Soil For Plants. Remember To Use Our Venus Flytrap Soil With Distilled Water Or Rainwater Rather Than Tap Water, Which Contains Minerals That Can Harm The Roots Of Your Sensitive Carnivorous Plants.
- For Healthy, Thriving Carnivore Plants – Our Soil Blend Has Been Known To Bring Plants Back From The Brink, Encouraging Healthy Growth And Revived Color. While We Can’t Promise A Rescue Of All Waning Plants, Our Soil Has A Great Track Record. Used With Distilled Water, This Mixture Helps Supply Proper Nutrition And Maintain The Correct Ph Levels Your Carnivorous Plant Needs To Restore Balance And Wellness. Makes A Great Gift For Green Thumbs And Carnivorous Plant Parents!
- At Organic Earth, We’re Dedicated To Making The Premium-grade Soil Blends Your Plants Need To Thrive. As Long-time Plant Enthusiasts, We Know That The Right Formula, Created With High-quality, Nutrient-rich Ingredients, Makes All The Difference To Your Plant’s Health And Growth. We Use Our Venus Fly Trap Terranium Soil For Our Own Plants, Putting In The Time And Research To Pinpoint Just The Right Mixture For The Happiest, Healthiest Plants.
Venus Flytrap Seeds, (25 seeds) Carnivorous beauty an excellent indoor plant
- Brand:Unbranded, Type:Seeds
- Country/Region Of Manufacture:United States, Plant Form:Seed
- Country Of Manufacture:United States, Plant Habit:Flowering
- Live Carnivorous Plants Potted
- Grow Carnivorous Plants
- Growing Carnivorous Plants Book
- Carnivorous Cup Plants
- Rare Carnivorous Plants
Last update 2020-04-15. Price and product availability may change.